Euclid, OH, 44124
Joined on September, 2012
Any day after 6PM
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
ExperienceTeaching American for last five years
1. I am from Beijing, perfect official Chiense pronuciation, excellent grammar.
2. Understand the most difficulty of American people who wants to learn Chinese, one of the most difficult language in the world
3. Can meet your any requriment of learning objectives, such as wrting only, speak only, or listening only. Though, the best way to mater Chinese you have to learn all of them, speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The most important is listening.
4. I have broad knowledge of the language, including Chinese phonetics, tones, all Pinyin and Zhuyin.
5. You can take your book or I have my learning materials, most efficient and effective Chinese learning text or books, that made by myself.
HobbiesReading, Carpenter, Taiji, Gardening, Chinese stamps,
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.